Epic Productions is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to create designs for print, web and television marketing/advertising this Fall Semester!
The Graphic Design Intern will work with the Art Director to develop marketing/advertising materials for our clients and internal. The Design Intern will need to have a high level of design skills, as well as be able to learn new skills quickly.
Epic Productions is a bustling multimedia agency in the heart of old town Scottsdale, looking for an Art/Design Intern to learn from the best. Be sure to connect with us via Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin as we expect to post additional opportunities throughout the 2016-2017!
This is a paid internship at $10 an hour.
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered) :
- Current student or recent graduate in Graphic Design or related program
- Completed courses in graphic design
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud especially in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Effective communication skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Understanding of design principles such as color theory, typography, and layout
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Any After Effects or Cinema4D knowledge is a bonus
- Creative and always looking to take projects to the next level
- Create and Update graphic content for our clients online, print and television advertising/marketing
- Assist on conceptualizing new marketing/advertising campaigns with Art and Creative director
- Assist in Corporate Identity creation
- Follow established processes and guidelines to ensure project delivery
- Other duties as assigned
For consideration, please email your resume and link(s) to portfolio/demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please entitle subject line “Graphic Design Intern” and good luck!
Share this Post