Epic Productions is a bustling multimedia agency in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, seeking a Marketing Intern to learn from the best. Join Arizona’s top video production agency for 10-20 hours weekly during the Fall 2017 semester. Under the direction of the Director of Operations and Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Intern should display strong communication skills and a competitive work ethic within a team setting. The ideal intern will work with both creative and analytical mindsets while gaining real world experience at a quick pace. This is a paid marketing internship at $10/hr.
Marketing Intern Job Description
• Work with team leaders to understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives.
• Develop + write marketing content to be deployed across all advertising channels (social media, email marketing campaigns, blogs).
• Learn SEO practices and write content to support client SEO initiatives.
• Learn site-hosting platforms and functionalities. Support the maintenance and updating of all websites.
• Support staff by answering phones, taking detailed notes during meetings, inputting data into the computer and performing other tasks as asked.
• Run errands such as buying supplies, props, equipment, food and other items.
• Perform other duties as asked to ensure all tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Computer Literate: strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel).
• Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through, demonstrating strong writing and proofreading.
• Sense of urgency and deadline oriented.
Join the Epic Team
To be considered please introduce yourself to Emily Mack via email. Be sure to include resume with updated contact information, availability and writing samples (preferred not required).
Subject Line: Marketing Intern
Attachments: Resume and Writing Samples
Share this Post