Epic Productions is a Phoenix video production company seeking a Marketing Intern to learn from the best. We specialize in 360° video, commercial video production, and digital marketing services. Additionally, in our 15 years of experience, we have created many corporate videos, white board videos, YouTube advertising videos, website design and much more. We take a vision and bring it to life all while promoting it to specific audiences getting real results.
Join Arizona’s top video production agency for 30 hours weekly during the Fall 2019 semester. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Intern should display strong communication skills and a competitive work ethic within a team setting. The ideal intern will work with both creative and analytical mindsets while gaining real world experience at a quick pace. This is a paid internship at $11 an hour.
Marketing Intern Job Details
- Work with team leaders to understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives.
- Develop and write marketing content to be deployed across all advertising channels (social media, email marketing campaigns, blogs).
- Creatively post and engage on social media accounts.
- Implement SEO practices and write content to support client SEO initiatives.
- Maintain and update website content.
- Perform other duties as asked to ensure all tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Sense of urgency, takes initiative and deadline oriented
- Strong writing skills and great grammar
Join the Epic Team
To be considered please introduce yourself to Andrea Fogle via email. Be sure to include your resume with updated contact information and writing samples.
Subject Line: Marketing Intern
Attachments: Resume and Writing Samples
What is it like working as a marketing intern at a video production agency? Well, let’s take a look! Check out Hannah’s experience when she was the marketing intern. In short, learn a lot about digital marketing, get familiar with the video production process and have fun while doing it!
Is marketing not really your thing? No worries! Stay up to date with us for future job and internship openings. Whether it’s the video production team or digital marketing, Epic does it all. Connect with us via Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for the latest news. Then, take a look at some of our most recent projects.